WHAT DOES KIDS’ HOMEWORK MEAN FOR PARENTS?
January 30, 2017>
Every day, many parents endeavor to help their kids with homework. Such help varies from different short explanations to the complete fulfillment of an assignment by a parent instead of a child. In an effort to cope with these assignments, parents use the trial and error method, ‘bribes’, gifts, arguments, and everything that, in their opinion, can become helpful in the given case.
Unfortunately, school is the source of the permanent stress for some children. If one takes into account what requirements are imposed in schools concerning kids’ homework, anxiety on the subject of the parents’ approval, the fear of misfortune and then, it is clear that children may think about their house as the place where they can feel refreshment of mind and body.
If the kids are under pressure at home when their parents hover over them during the fulfillment of the home assignments, then where is the place to have a rest? For busy parents, it can be compared with such a situation, when you work for the whole day and get your portion of stress, and return home to the same dramatic atmosphere. How long will you be able to stand the analogous situation?
While helping your kids with homework, before everything else, you should remember that home classes have to be deprived of the school pressure; the child can stand up and move in the way he wants. The parent, in the person of a teacher, does not give marks. The absence of marks creates the atmosphere of freedom, peace, imagination and security, where it is possible to learn something new in the situation of support and faith in success, and not the stress. Just in this atmosphere, the kid develops and heightens his interest for the new skills and knowledge, and not for the aspiration to get an excellent mark at any costs.
If you have decided to be engaged in the process of kids’ homework help, it is necessary to provide yourself with the patience and invention to turn the classes not into the painful procedure, but into the fascinating way of communication and perception. That is why you will need more moderation, power, and confidence of success by the side of your child.
TIPS CONCERNING THE COLLABORATIVE PREPARATION OF HOMEWORK
To simplify the parents’ mission titled kids’ and homework’, it can become helpful to follow the main rules of the organization of the individual help for the child at home. Tips concerning the collaborative preparation of homework are the following:
- Accomplish the home assignment together with the kid, but not instead of him. The responsibility for its accomplishment lies on the shoulders of the schoolchild in any way, not on the shoulders of parents. Try to persuade your child that the diligent preparation substantially lightens the fulfillment of the school assignments. Find other arguments, which are important just for your kid; for instance, if it is significant for him to be successful among his classmates, say that the well-learned lesson will let parade his knowledge at school.
- Accomplish only those assignments with your child, which have been given in the school. You do not have to overload the schoolkid with the additional tasks. Remember that the homework for kids is their ‘job,’ which should be done correctly. Your child is the holistic individual, and such things as movement, communication and creative work are essential for his appropriate development.
- It is substantial to know for your child that you love him despite the school grades. Remember, a person likes to do something when he can do it well. Even the smallest success, multiplied with the parental attention and approval, adds wings, heightens the interest and encourages the wish to complete much more challenging educational tasks.
- Exclude the negative evaluative statements from your speech. Such phrases do not stimulate the mental process of your child, but they considerably worsen his emotional state. As a rule, these statements are voiced under the influence of annoyance, offense, disregard, fear, anger, and sometimes hatred. If you decide to help with kids’ homework, leave all your worries and concerns for the time, set earlier.
- If the kid has made a mistake, then the adult needs to find it and correct. Your goal is to simplify the task for the child and set the new mini-task for him, which will help to understand the reason for the mistake; the homework should help kids to comprehend the outside world better.
- While preparing the homework together with your child, try to keep the comfortable tempo. It will give your kid the possibility for better concentration.
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT WITH HELPING YOUR KIDS’ HOMEWORK
Many parents want to help their children with home assignments; it may happen on their own accord or by request of the child himself. Despite these impulses, the ability to learn together with the capacity to help the children with homework requires real skills, talent and the true purpose at once. Pitifully, not every parent can boast about such combination. Although, what can be done to help the child with the school assignment? In this case, parents start to look for the way out, keeping in mind such thoughts as googling ‘homework help for kids’ or ‘homework helper for kids’. If you have a similar situation, Pro-Papers.com will turn out to be your personal Aladdin’s lamp. Our team of highly qualified writers can complete any type of the written assignment, should it be English homework for kids or something else. Do not hesitate and visit our website to make sure that Pro-Papers is able to become your kids’ homework helper. We can also guarantee that every completed paper is plagiarism-free and has no grammatical mistakes. If you have any questions regarding homework online for kids or something else, we are here to assist you online 24/7.
Category: Academic writing