This website is governed by the Terms and Conditions stated below, and your use of this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions and constitutes your agreement to comply with them. If you do not agree to comply with Terms and Conditions stated below, do not use this website.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you are of legal age. If you are not of legal age, you are not allowed to use this website.
When submitting an order, you fully agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions and confirm that you have fully read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- “Company”, “Our” or “We” means and refers to Odoxe Ltd.
- “Customer” means and refers to the person who uses our Website and submits the Order to the Website.
- “Order” means a set of requirements of the Customer regarding the product that is submitted by the Customer to our Website.
- “Product” means any written paper or any other product that is completed and delivered by the Company in accordance to the requirements set by the Customer.
- “Writer” means a freelance writer working for our Company.
- “Website” means Pro-Papers.com.
- All Products completed and delivered by the Company are for non-commercial and personal use only. When the Product is completed by the Writer, rights and ownership regarding the Product are transferred from the Writer to the Company
Copyright and Personal Use
- Our Company has the full copyright to the Product delivered to the Customer. All Products We provide are for research or reference only and may not be submitted as pieces of writing completed by the Customer.
- Our Company never encourages or participates in any acts of academic dishonesty. When ordering with Pro-Papers, the Customer fully agrees to properly cite all ideas from the Products delivered by the Company. All Products completed and delivered by the Company are for non-commercial and personal use only. The Product shall not be modified, published or distributed by the Customer without the prior consent of the Company. Pro-Papers will not be liable for any losses or damages including poor grading, plagiarism issues, academic probation/expulsion/suspension, loss of any awards or scholarships, etc.
- Our Company guarantees that all Order and format requirements provided by the Customer are followed by the Writer. We guarantee that level of plagiarism is lower than 10% (not including standard phrases, idioms or other clichés).
- Our Company does not guarantee any particular grade and the Customer shall not ask for a Refund if an unsatisfactory mark was received.
- Our Company has the right to cancel the agreement with the Customer if the Customer violates copyrights laws. Product shall not be passed or sold to any third parties. If any materials received from the Company are used illegally or unethically, Pro-Papers and our partners will not be liable for the inappropriate use of such materials. The Customer has no right to put his or her name on the Product delivered by the Company. All Products provided by the Company are for research and/or reference only and may not be submitted as pieces of writing completed by the Customer.
- The Customer has a right to receive a refund according to the Credit/Refund Policy. We guarantee that in case the Customer is eligible for a refund, we will transfer the money back to the original source of payment.
- Customers from the European Union are obliged to pay VAT when ordering with our Company. In case the Customer is eligible for a refund, VAT will not be refunded.
- To place an order at our Website, the Customer shall fill in the order form and provide all Product Requirements. At the stage of order placement, the Customer will be asked to provide contact information that will be used by the Company to contact the client regarding the Product and will never be shared, sold or disclosed to any third parties.
- The price for the Order will depend on the type of paper, number of pages/slides/problems/questions, academic level and deadline selected by the Customer. Also, when the Customer prefers to add special features to the Order, the price will change accordingly. Further information about the prices can be found on the page “Prices”.
- The Company will never share, sell or disclose any contact information. Our Company does not store any credit card details.
- In case the Customer participates in the Referral program, the Customer has to provide the Beneficiary Info and Customer Support will have to verify it. Payment period is between 16th and 20th of the month. Beneficiary Info should be submitted 4 days prior to the payment period. Customers will receive 10% of the sum paid by other Customers referred to our Company by the Customer. Spam, social network spam, email spam or any other means that can harm the Company’s reputation should not be used by the Customer to promote our Website.
- Referral program will be terminated if the Customer uses duplicate accounts or misuses our Referral program. In this case, the Company may decide to withhold funds collected by the Customer.
Limitation of Liability
- Our Company and its employees, shareholders, directors, partners or other related parties should not be responsible for any damages or losses arising from the use of the Company’s services or any information provided on this website. Customer is fully responsible for the misuse of the Product delivered by our Company.
- Our Company shall not be liable if the Customer a) submits the product to any academic establishment; b) receives a low final grade.
- The Company can unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions.