This website is governed by the Terms and Conditions stated below, and your use of this website is
subject to these Terms and Conditions and constitutes your agreement to comply with them. If you do not
agree to comply with Terms and Conditions stated below, do not use this website.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you are of legal age. If you are not of legal age, you are
not allowed to use this website.
When submitting an order, you fully agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions and confirm
that you have fully read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- “Company”, “Our” or “We” means and refers to Odoxe Ltd.
- “Customer” means and refers to the person who uses our Website and submits the Order
to the Website.
- “Order” means a set of requirements of the Customer regarding the product that is
submitted by the Customer to our Website.
- “Product” means any written paper or any other product that is completed and
delivered by the Company in accordance to the requirements set by the Customer.
- “Writer” means a freelance writer working for our Company.
- “Website” means Pro-Papers.com.
- All Products completed and delivered by the Company are for non-commercial and
personal use only. When the Product is completed by the Writer, rights and ownership
regarding the Product are transferred from the Writer to the Company
Copyright and Personal Use
- Our Company has the full copyright to the Product delivered to the Customer. All
Products We provide are for research or reference only and may not be submitted as
pieces of writing completed by the Customer.
- Our Company never encourages or participates in any acts of academic dishonesty.
When ordering with Pro-Papers, the Customer fully agrees to properly cite all ideas
from the Products delivered by the Company. All Products completed and delivered by
the Company are for non-commercial and personal use only. The Product shall not be
modified, published or distributed by the Customer without the prior consent of the
Company. Pro-Papers will not be liable for any losses or damages including poor
grading, plagiarism issues, academic probation/expulsion/suspension, loss of any
awards or scholarships, etc.
- Our Company guarantees that all Order and format requirements provided by the
Customer are followed by the Writer. We guarantee that level of plagiarism is lower
than 10% (not including standard phrases, idioms or other clichés).
- Our Company does not guarantee any particular grade and the Customer shall not ask
for a Refund if an unsatisfactory mark was received.
- Our Company has the right to cancel the agreement with the Customer if the Customer
violates copyrights laws. Product shall not be passed or sold to any third parties.
If any materials received from the Company are used illegally or unethically,
Pro-Papers and our partners will not be liable for the inappropriate use of such
materials. The Customer has no right to put his or her name on the Product delivered
by the Company. All Products provided by the Company are for research and/or
reference only and may not be submitted as pieces of writing completed by the
- The Customer has a right to receive a refund according to the Credit/Refund Policy. We guarantee that in
case the Customer is eligible for a refund, we will transfer the money back to the
original source of payment.
- Customers from the European Union are obliged to pay VAT when ordering with our
Company. In case the Customer is eligible for a refund, VAT will not be refunded.
- To place an order at our Website, the Customer shall fill in the order form and
provide all Product Requirements. At the stage of order placement, the Customer will
be asked to provide contact information that will be used by the Company to contact
the client regarding the Product and will never be shared, sold or disclosed to any
- The price for the Order will depend on the type of paper, number of
pages/slides/problems/questions, academic level and deadline selected by the
Customer. Also, when the Customer prefers to add special features to the Order, the
price will change accordingly. Further information about the prices can be found on
the page “Prices”.
- The Company will never share, sell or disclose any contact information. Our Company
does not store any credit card details.
- Contact information provided by the Customer may be used by the Company to reach the
Company is obliged to keep the name of the Customer in complete confidentiality.
- In case the Customer participates in the Referral program, the Customer has to
provide the Beneficiary Info and Customer Support will have to verify it. Payment
period is between 16th and 20th of the month. Beneficiary Info should be submitted 4
days prior to the payment period. Customers will receive 10% of the sum paid by
other Customers referred to our Company by the Customer. Spam, social network spam,
email spam or any other means that can harm the Company’s reputation should not be
used by the Customer to promote our Website.
- Referral program will be terminated if the Customer uses duplicate accounts or
misuses our Referral program. In this case, the Company may decide to withhold funds
collected by the Customer.
Limitation of Liability
- Our Company and its employees, shareholders, directors, partners or other related
parties should not be responsible for any damages or losses arising from the use of
the Company’s services or any information provided on this website. Customer is
fully responsible for the misuse of the Product delivered by our Company.
- Our Company shall not be liable if the Customer a) submits the product to any
academic establishment; b) receives a low final grade.
- The Company can unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions.